Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holidays!


Well, it's kinda nice that the hustle and bustle of Christmas is over and now we've got a leisurely weekend to look forward to. We had a fun time over at my mom's house on Christmas eve. Joey was so excited for Christmas, and Jin (with his red cheeks and runny nose) just took it all in from the vantage point of mine or Zander's arms. We also made (and ate) way too much minty bark, and then took Jin out for a little ride in his sled today. He loved it, although he couldn't figure out what to make of his new winter boots from Grandma. He kind of forgot how to walk...

Our Christmas tree is about 3 feet tall and potted. I've heard that if I keep re-potting it, it'll grow as tall as I'd like it to. If I can only just keep it alive, it'll be so cool to have our tree from Jin's first Christmas with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this would be an awesome christmas card cover. =)