Wednesday, November 23, 2005

1. Whew, conferences are over. Lots of intense parents this round. I think they wanted me to define their child for them so they could decide where to send them off to college.
2. In between the 30+ parents that I saw yesterday, I was felting little balls to string on a necklace. It's extremely easy. I just felt a little ridiculous when some showed up early because I had to shake their hands with wet felty fingers. Gross. Oh, the cats found my stash of little felty balls in the middle of the night. They're EVERYWHERE.
3. Juno is going to the vet today to get his shots. He must know it because he's been a little bitch all morning long. He likes to hide under the bed and dig his claws into my ankle as I walk by.
4. My grandma is still in town and she's going to show me how to crochet today. Yeah, I know... Teachers are already way overpaid and then they give us off a non-holiday on top of it all.
5. We're getting some Grumpy's tonight and then heading over to see The Hopefuls. I haven't seen them before, so I'm pretty excited to hear what all the fuss is about. The music starts after I'm normally in bed.
6. Zander seems to be getting sick and I've got a sore throat. Ick.
7. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dig what you are saying about seeing a band late at night. Tonight I am going to see Ike Reilly and it's 10am now and I have no idea how I am going to stay awake unitl the the show and for the show!! Yikes, I normally don't feel old, but today I do;)
R

Dr Em said...

word. i had physical therapy this morning at 7:15. i don't know how i will make it to a show that starts at 10.

LA said...

Post pics of that necklace when you are all done!!!