Thursday, May 26, 2005

2 things

1. This is my own special chili recipe. I normally don't toot my own horn, but it is awesome. And easy.

2 cans of diced tomatoes (I like the ones that've got jalapenos added)
1 can of chickpeas
1 can of black beans
1 small can of chopped green chilies
3 cloves of diced garlic
1 generous cup of cilantro, chopped
1 packet of ground boca burger (optional)

Top with a little cheese and it's finger-licking delicious.

2. I was doing my daily website rounds this afternoon, only to run across Crying While Eating, via Super Hero Designs. Scroll down to Ted. It's Zander's cousin, who is also on a Nestle Crunch commercial right now. I'm sure there are other fan sites, but we here at Joolie Doolie are VERY loyal.

2 comments:

Ugly Juice said...

Julie, you do make the best chili. Shad raves about your chili. I'll try to use this recipe, but it will never be as good as yours.

That web site is hilarious!

Unknown said...

You are an awesome cook! Notice I'm not going for the Leg of Lamb. I'd definitely crash and burn.