Saturday, May 14, 2005

Outta town hubbie


Yeah, Zander is still out of town. I'm lonely for him, but I've been so busy that the time is just flying by. Last night I went to the Art Crawl in St. Paul. I liked it, but there were only a few things that I really loved. I did get sucked into (by mistake) a healing workshop. Folksie music, ringing bells, touching, laughter therapy... There were only 3 of us in the room, so it wouldn't have been appropriate to say this out loud, but I just hate that shit. After all of that I met my Mom for a beer, and then headed home. I was up really late (2AM) crafting, because I wasn't entirely sure that the booger man wasn't going to get me. I NEED to have our alarm system connected! At least my time was productive though. I dug out some of my old beading supplies and made a charm-like bracelet, and 3 pairs of earrings. I almost never wear anything except for little silver balls, but I just might wear these.

No comments: