Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Today I discovered that my workplace has filtered out the use of Blogger. While I can look at my website at work, I unable to check any comments or have access to the Blogger website. Interesting. I wonder if many teachers have time to blog while they have students in the room? Mine would be look like this: Starting clay today with Art I. Must send some muscle out to get clay out of my car. I hope City Pages on the front seat isn't still opened to Savage Love. I also hope I don't get in trouble for giving them my keys. Damn, where are my keys? Oh here they are. Alright I'm back. One of the kiddies needed help finding their project. It's looking good, but how is it that only I can find things in this room? AND, I just got ink on my skirt and it's only 7:30am. We're not even using ink today, how does this happen? Good thing I wore my crappy wrap skirt today. I hate this skirt. It makes me look like a total frump, but I feel like it's casual enough to wear with tennies, and my feet needed a break this morning. I can't wait for flip-flops. Except that my toenails are awful. Oh crap, how the time flies. It's already 10:00 and I forgot to eat the breakfast I brought along today. Yogurt smells a bit funny, but I'm sure it'll be fine if I add a little Fiber One. Time for the bell to ring. Students are hanging out around my desk. Someone is playing with my toothbrush and wondering why I have one. They think it's gross that I brush my teeth during the day. Why can't I brush my teeth without being scrutinized? Back from lunch. I love Taco Tuesdays in the cafeteria. Sat in the staff room like always. One of the teachers that I like to call Garanimal was blabbing on about how she teaches the students to love to read. Thank god she didn't teach me how to love to read. I'd definitely be a books-on-tape-only-girl. This room is a mess. I must stay late and clean. I need a Diet Coke.

No comments: