Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Recent Thrifty Finds

Memorial Day found me in the local Value Village. No, it wasn't the entire day, thank you very much... More like a very respectable hour or two. I got a fantastic vintage black suit. It's adorable, but I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to wear it. However, these little honeys I'll use. The little bird will hold my brooch/pin collection, or at least part of it. AND, I've been looking for a ring holder for a long time now. 1/2 price on 69 cents, and the price is right!


Side bar: I did not think us to be capable of getting PBS television. I've heard about it, but just thought that it must be part of a cable package. Oh no. It's available to us all, and so far, it's a bit like NPR for the eyes. I watched 2 episodes of Craft in America before I felt like the shiny box with flashing pictures was rotting my brain.

No comments: