Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend Goodness

This weekend was the perfect dose of fun, relaxing, working in the garden with the perfect amount of sun, and just bought a new hat and wore it all weekend long goodness. Here's a little of what's been going on in the garden...

This guy protects my new herbs from the giant bunnies that rule our neighborhood after dark.

I don't know which is worse: our view of the alley, or the alley's view of us? These tires and trumpet vines are my attempt get us a bit more out of sight.

Here's Z planting our tree the day after Mother's Day. It will be kinda cool if this tree can be planted in the same year our little babe arrives.

We have the saddest, most sprout-up-where-ever-it-will-look-the-stupidest-and-be-the-most-inconvenient tulips I have ever seen. This one would stick its tongue out at me if it could.

No comments: