Sunday, November 16, 2008

Firsts...


So many firsts around this house... Here's Jin's first meal, and I'm sorry to say that we forgot to put a bib on him! Oh well, we did learn that he loves chicken noodle soup (thanks Mom) and baby food squash. With all that time waiting, I could have grow my own free-range/organic and high fructose corn syrup free squash, cooked it, mashed it, and then frozen it in cute little screen printed non-BPA tupperware. Because let me just say, there is no time now. Crafty projects are not happening, and my stack of magazines are just not getting read any time soon. Thank goodness for the Ergo carrier, because that's the only way I even pee these days. Joking aside, things are going really well. We're really happy and really sleepy. Jin is still on Korea time, so we're up during much of the night. He's bonding with us really well. I think he's feeling safer and safer each day. Oh, and he's the sweetest boy I've ever met.

I promise all of the sweet phone calls and emails aren't going one bit unnoticed. I'll be back in business in no time at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you all, and thinking about you tons!

Anonymous said...

He is soooo very cute. And we are so happy for you, Julie and Zander.
What a fun holiday with a little one!
Ted and Esther

Teacher Jessica said...

Fabulous! So happy for you and I have to say, your first family portrait shows that he was really meant to be with you.

p.s. Ergo's are wonderful.