1. I just found bloglines. Oh my gosh, reading my smut just got way more efficient. If you're a subscriber, I'm a subscriber now too.
2. Have you ever used Neutrogena's Lash Tint? Wonder Product of the Friggin' Year. There are two reasons why I hate regular mascara. A) While I have dry skin, I somehow manage to have oily eyelids that make me blink the black off of my lashes and on to my under eye proximity. Coon eyes. B) While I consider myself to be quite artistic, I totally lack the luster of wearing mascara without looking like Tammy Faye. I'm a clumper. While those of you with dark lashes are clucking to yourselves, "who cares, just go without..." I want you to know that I oftentimes do go without, and those are the days when people ask me why I look so sick/tired/weird/pasty/bloated/off. The lash tint solves all of these problems and more. All for under $6.
3. I have VPLs with the black yoga pants that I wear to the gym. Thongs do NOT improve the situation because when my shirt rides up and my pants ride down (even a little) there lies the tell-tale T hanging out for the world to see. Any suggestions?
4. Last night I dreamt that I had really long nails that were breaking off. I have super short nails in real life. Anyone with a dream book got an interpretation for me?
5. Only 50 more days of school this year. Ahem, not that I'm counting or anything. My students were especially charming today, and we're doing cool projects right now (like linoleum printing), so it's especially fun. Still, I do long for days spent in the sun-- when I can wake up at a natural time and not have to worry about being asleep by 10, which makes me feel like a complete LAME-O.