Wednesday, March 29, 2006


After school today I headed over to Savers and found some pretty incredible booty. This shirt was $1.99. And seriously, I keep reading in all the magazines how important the white shirt is this season. Especially with a little victorian looking lace going on, and BAM, there you go. I want to shorten this one so I can wear it untucked and add a couple of darts to make it fit better.

I also picked up the most perfect wool, plaid, little a-line number. $2.99 While it's pretty much perfect as is, I'm afraid it might look a bit Christmas-y. I'm thinking about adding a wide navy ric-rac trim.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man, you totally have the beginings of a hot school teacher outfit! or just school girl outfit! h. o. t.

Kari said...

you have some good finds there!! Oh, and I love that you used the word booty..makes me think of pirates and treasure city!! Can't wait for belly dancing to start up, I think it's next saturday!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute blouse! By the way, did you ever make that szechuan sesame noodles recipe you mentioned a while back? I just checked out the recipe, and it looks good. Gotta try it!

Anonymous said...

Hey its Hall here (Dash) when are you going to mention some of your favorite students in this here blog. I mean you even blog during school and you probably were blogging during Matthew Williams presentation today. HaHa im off to bed now though Ill talk to you tomorrow JC!


Darryl Hall

LA said...

Those are some awesome scores Julie!

Anonymous said...

Hey its Oates here (Ben) aka you favroite art sutdent ever im sorry to hear about your 6th hour poop heads im just hoping i dont become a 4th hour poop head well have a good weekend ms cannon see you monday

John Oates

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh how I miss Savers!