Friday, September 21, 2007

I Can be an Art Teacher Barbie Doll

Look what a nice gift came across my desk today! I wish I could find a picture of the packaging, which all by itself is priceless. School is going well, and I'm getting into the swing of things. I'd like to point out that it's 4:56 on Friday afternoon and I have not had even one cocktail yet. Although, I'm meeting Zander over at Psycho Suzie's in a few minutes, so I need to hurry up and change my shoes and start walking. Notice I'm not scootering over there. Boo! We need to get a stupid motorcycle license to drive it, so I'll be studying up this weekend. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Dr Em said...

art teacher Barbie is so cute!!!

I had a moped in high school and I did not have a special license. Is a scooter different? Anyway, my moped was mad fun! I used to ride around the lakes with boys.

LA said...

Where are her overalls and swangn' boots?