Monday, June 05, 2006

FOUR

With four days left of school, I think it's only fitting to have a daily-ish countdown. This one is all about our bathroom, which is quite interesting to me right now, but quite boring to the rest of the world. There are no "it's finished" photos included because it is not finished. We still need to paint the ceiling and the walls. As we're both big fans of color, including both grown up and not-so-grown up looking colors, it will one day soon become a striking shade of Honeydew Behr. One day soon, I'm also going to stencil some birds on an old sheet to hang up as a shower curtain. However, I'm procrastinating on that project right now. I have the stencil and I tried it out with spray-paint on a t-shirt. I found it impossible to control the extra spray-age and it left an aura of the outside perimeter of the stencil. Granted, it could be pulled off as intentional, but mostly I think it looks sloppy. I guess I'll need to play with it a bit more.

No comments: