Monday, October 30, 2006

Right around 7:15 this morning, I broke up a fight between three girls throwing punches at another girl. I heard a slam against my door and then a string of profanities, which lead me to believe that I might be needed out in the hallway. Quickly, I put myself in the middle of the catfight, and screeched for them all to "STAND DOWN!" "YOU, YOU, AND YOU... KNOCK IT OFF!" It took a while for them to do so, but eventually I got them, bloody faced and panting, down to the office. My heart was pretty much racing all day, just ready for another go-round with that 'ol flight or fight reflex. I'm hoping to see the security tape. I can't even imagine how funny I must have looked. It truly makes me giggle just thinking about it.

Speaking of giggling, what do you think about our Halloween decoration this year? After finding Santa in our trashcan the day we moved into our place, we've really used the heck out of him.

Last night was the annual pumpkin carving over in Powderhorn, and this is what Zander and I came up with. His is the fancy Daruma and mine is the some-what-wonky-one with the eyes too close together.
And if you get a chance, head on over to the new Big Time Attic and wish Zander a happy #33! If you are sensitive to the scary-freaky-demented, stay away from Tim's last post. Nightmares, here I come. Jeesh.

6 comments:

Dr Em said...

i love the santa!

Dr Em said...

i love the santa!

LA said...

Byotches don' be messn' with Mizzes C! She can throw it down!

Jocelyn said...

Lawsy, but you guys are uberfolk, from bringing law and order to the corridor to carving the most amazing jack-o-lanterns. Me in awe.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I think that YOUR HUSBAND is actually 34.

Unknown said...

I know! Duh, sorry folks for the type-o!