Thursday, February 03, 2005

Forge the Gorge

This is a message from my sweet friend Rebecca. I'm going to be printing the darling t-shirts with my little Gocco, AND I'll definitely be forging the gorge on April 3rd. If you're in Minneapolis please come!!! All the money will definitely be going to a good cause.
"Get ready for a 5K run/walk to raise money for MS research...mark your
calendars now for Sunday, April 3rd, 10:00am
Last year I rode nearly 500 kilometers in 6 days through the French
Alps and raised nearly $10,000 for MS research. I am doing it again this
year! To raise money for the MS Global 2005 bike ride I will be holding
the following running event. "Forge the Gorge" Run/Walk. Registration is
$25.00. You will receive a t-shirt, a delicious post-run pancake
breakfast, and the chance to take in the natural beauty of early spring
as you run or walk alongside the only true gorge on the entire length of
the Mississippi River!"

No comments: