Friday, February 10, 2006

Cute Alert!



Here he is! Just about a 1/2 hour after he was born.


Here's one more... I think this was his first yawn ever.

Well folks, it's Friday and I'm sooo ready for the weekend. Last night at Kardio kick I totally hurt my leg because I was tired and being sloppy AND I also have a sore throat. I feel like I'm falling apart! I left the weekend pretty open so I could go see little Joey, but I don't want to get him sick. So now I've got a pretty wide open weekend, which hasn't happened in a long while. I'm kind of looking forward to drinking some coffee, doing some cooking at home and maybe breaking into my crafty room.

3 comments:

LA said...

Gush!! He is sooooo cute. My goodness. I love the freshlings.

emily said...

cute! cute! he is so alert!

do you have a NEW craft room? i wanna see!

as long as you are available this weekend, we should get coffee at cupcake. they have really good coffee, and of course CUPCAKES.

Jess said...

Hey, Joolie Doolie. Emily's sister here. Joey is totally cute! Look at those bulging eyes! Happy Aunt-hood!